— Bibliography —
Readings in Gaudiya Vaisnavism
- Bhagavad-gita As it Is
- The immortal Gita with an important new commentary by His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. Srila Prabhupada's commentary represents a contemporary distillation of all the most important commentaries on the Gita by the previous Vaisnava acaryas. Hardcover, printed in Australia, dozens of color plates.
- Krsna Book
- A summary study of the Tenth Canto of Srimad-Bhagavatam that describes the transcendental pastimes of Lord Sri Krsna in great detail. Very lively and interesting reading; suitable for all ages. Three volumes.
- Nectar of Devotion
- A summary study of an important Sanskrit work by Srila Rupa Gosvami, one of the direct disciples of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. It describes the science of rasa in great detail, with profuse examples from the scriptures. Makes a good companion volume to this book.
- Nectar of Instruction
- Another work originally composed by Srila Rupa Gosvami, describing in detail the characteristics and behavior of the pure devotee. Translation and commentary by Srila Prabhupada.
- Sri Caitanya-Caritamrta
- The authorized biography of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, written by Srila Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami shortly after the Lord's disappearance 500 years ago. Translation and commentary by Srila Prabhupnda. 17 volumes, printed in Japan.
- Sri Harinama Cintamani
- "The Beautiful Wish-fulfilling Gem of the Holy Name", an ecstatic look into the mind of a pure devotee, Haridasa Thakura, through the eyes of another pure devotee, author Bhaktivinoda Thakura. Translated from the Bengali by Sarvabhavana dasa.
- The natural commentary on the. Vedanta-sutra by the same author, Srila Vyasadeva. Translated from the original Sanskrit, and with an important new commentary by, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. Srila Prabhupada's commentary represents a contemporary distillation of all the most important commentaries on the Bhagavatam by the previous Vaisnava acaryas. Full set 18 vols. printed in USA, hundreds of color plates.
- Sri Manah-siksa
- "Preaching to the Mind", originally composed by Srila Raghunatha dasa Gosvami, one of the direct disciples of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Commentary by Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura; translated by Sri Sarvabhavana dasa.
- Sri Siksastaka
- "Eight Beautiful Instructions" on chanting the holy name of the Lord, by an incarnation of the Lord, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Commentaries by Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura and Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati; translated by Sri Sarvabhavana dasa.